Friday, August 22, 2014

How many user accounts and passwords??? say what?

It is 21st century and yes it is important to learn and be able to handle several user accounts and passwords.
 

I myself have so many user different accounts and passwords that i have a app installed in my iPad to administrate and keep a record of all of them. And the punch line is that to enter that app i need to type a pin number for security !!!



That is how many users would feel. What a person has to do in the name of security.

I know people that use the same username and password for everything, yes EVERYTHING, like tv commercial and it is not a good practice at all. It is all about controlling a risk. There are some places like bank accounts, etc, that I put more complicated passwords and try to change them every so often. In some cases i have no other option but to do it.

My recommendation would be to use a different email or account name for your financial matters and another one for play (facebook, linked in, twitter etc).

So that's all for today, hope you find this tip useful.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please allow sometime for your comment to be reviewed by moderator.